01 August 2012

Just For You Card

Welcome to my first post here on my blog! I've been devoting my time to card making and paper crafting for awhile now and I am wanting to start entering into challenges. Here is my first one in awhile:


SUPPLY LIST:
- 14 cm square white card base (The Paper Mill)
- Bird image by Daisy Dandelion (from a free image set that came with Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine)
- Promarkers to colour in bird
- Pearlised pale yellow card background
- Papers, sentiment and stamp image behind bird were from a free designkit that came with one of the craft mags (can't remember which one...lol)
- Buttons and twine from stash

CHALLENGE ENTRIES:
The Crafty Pad Challenge - Things with wings
Sketch and Stash Challenge - used this week's sketch
The Ribbon Reel Challenge - use Buttons and ribbon/twine
Bearly Mine Challenges - Anything Goes
Johanna Sheen Challenges -  Animal Crackers

Thanks for having a look at my card!

9 comments:

  1. oh what a gorgeous card, love the colours Dorothy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorothy, your card is delightful, and I adore your image .. (love birds).. Lovely having you take part in the Joanna Sheen Challenge this fortnight...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely Dorothy, such pretty papers and fab layout.
    Thank you for joining us at Bearly Mine Designs this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable Dorothy!
    Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad this week for our Things With Wings Challenge.
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx
    PS I have candy on my blog if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card, love your cute bird image! Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Love the sweet image, fun papers and fab buttons.
    Tanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card you have made here. It fits perfectly for the Bearly Mine Challenge Blog. Thank you for taking part in this challenge and I wish you the best of luck in the draw. Best wishes, Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Member) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous bright colours and glad to see you joining in challenges - good luck ;) Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine Challenges Blog hugs Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh just love this! Great colours and design elements and I love the little birdie! Thanks for playing along with us at SNS this fortnight, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...