20 May 2013

Scrap N Pieces Designer Mentor Free Kit

Hi everyone! Well it's finally here! We've completed our kits for the Designer Mentor Class over at Scrap N Pieces and it was a great class. Karen was my group's mentor and she was great. I can imagine how hard it was going through all our files checking to see if they were good enough for a kit. I did learn alot though as we were really pushed to make all our scrap items to be as perfect as possible so let me tell ya...this kit and the others you may want to download from there are really going to be excellent quality. So here is my kit. There are lots of images here so bear with them loading. The link to download my kit is over at the SNP Gallery and you will have to register there to download. it's free though so no worries....and look at the other kits in the class...you'll love them!

To download my kit go here:  Scrap N Pieces Designer Mentor Kit

Elements

Papers part 1

Papers part 2

Alpha

Word Art

Templates

Now here is an add on mini kit that didn't make it into the kit. You can download that right here:


Download Direct - HERE

Download via 4Shared - HERE

Thanks so much for having a peek and I hope you enjoy the scrap kit!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is stunning!! Thank you so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely kit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kit is beautiful, well done!! I am so glad I found this link :o)

    Best wishes and regards
    Helen from England

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias Dorothy, eres maravillosa como artista y como persona.
    Un abrazo.
    yayita

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...