01 February 2014

Purple Heart

I was going through my paper stash and I found this old paper stack that I bought at a craft show over 4 years ago. It was a generic stack with no cover or company name on it so I don't know who to credit but it had all sorts inside: vellum, embossed card, pealised paper; all in 2 colours, pink, purple and blue.

So I came up with this clean and simple card. I used the printed vellum as a type of banner across the bottom by folding it slightly so it pops up in the middle. The heart stamp is old too. I used it 10 years ago to make my wedding invitations...lol. It's a wood mounted stamp and we all know those last forevvvver.

Here's my suppliess list: Card stock base is white 300 gsm from Paper Mill Direct; lavender embossed paper and vellum from that old paper stack; heart stamp I have no idea; word stamp from a Studio g mini set; purple Color Box chalk ink.

Entering in the following Challenges:

CASology - purple

Paper Creator's Crafts - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dorothy what a wonderful card.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Dorothy, so elegant and fabulous colours.
    Thank you for leaving such a wonderful comment on my blog it is much appreciated
    Janet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty and elegant card. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...