05 April 2014

I Won Crafty Goodness!

Earlier this week I was surfing and I came across a link to a new line of crafty goodness that is starting soon. They have a Twitter feed (linked with image below) right now with their website coming soon. They were running a contest to win some of their products and I was one of the WINNERS!  I can't wait to see what I receive. I think I will do an unboxing video when I get it!

https://twitter.com/craft_asylum

You can also check them out on Facebook here: Craft Asylum where they have another contest to win a set of papers, stamps and embellishments from their Meadow Sweet collection. It's sweet stuff so check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...