31 May 2014

DSC #90 - Friendship

Happy Friday one and all! Here I am with my DT project for this week's challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges. Our theme this week is FRIENDSHIP and our lovely sponsor is Sparkle & Sprinkle. For today's project I made a card of course...lol. This one was fun:


I enjoyed making this card because as soon as I saw this image, this card popped into my head. I wanted to use lots of bright colours so out came the Copic Ciao markers and away I went. The base is a scalloped edge white card, the flowers are old Prima Flowers I ordered off of QVC many moons ago. Final touch was adding the little shells. Hope you like it too!

SUPPLIES USED:
BFF Mermaid digital stamp - Sparkle & Sprinkle (link takes you right to the stamp's page)
Copic Ciao Markers
White Scalloped 6" x 6" blank card - From stash
Aqua cardstock & blue dotted cardstock - From stash
Prima Flowers - in tubes from stash
Green, Pink and Orange Trims - Bazzil Basic Cardstock Borders
Shells - From stash
Big flatback pearls, small pearls and Card Candi flower centres - From stash

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dorothy! Lovely coloring and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Dorothy! LOVE LOVE LOVE what you have done with this cute image! Your flowers and sea shells look amazing coupled with the colors. You are featured today in the SNS Facebook page with a link back to your blog and I have become your newest google follower! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...