01 August 2014

DSC #99 - Favourite Colours

Sorry I'm late with today's post but I innocently went out with my hubby to pick up some orange juice...well we did end up with orange juice but we also bought a new dining room set! Expensive orange juice...lol.

This week's theme for our challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges is favourite colour and out lovely sponsor was Bugaboo Stamps. Red is my fave specially when it's paired up with black, white or grey..or all of them together...lol.

I created this using Paint Shop Pro VII by using digital papers created by me and some digi scrappy goodies. The font I used is called A Little Pot and you can find it at Kevinandamanda.com (about halfway down page.)

2 comments:

  1. Well I have to comment on your VERY expensive orange juice, but must be thrilling and exciting to await new furniture :)

    I love your card, great DPs love the design of them, thanks for the link to the font, (I'm font mad)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dorothy, fantastic choice of colors! I often do that too, go out for something inexpensive and end up with something expensive! LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...