19 September 2014

DSC #106 Rock It Out

Welcome to today's post everyone! It's Friday and you know what that means...time to show you this week's challenge and DT project for Digitally Sweet Challenges! This week's theme is "Rock It Out" and it's open to interpretation. Our lovely sponsor this week is Stitchy Bear Stamps and we had some great images to work with. Here is a digital card front I made for printing:


I used a Coosey Creations kit called "Saxy Frog" to create this digital image. I just love the colours in this kit. the blues and greens are so pretty. I used 3 of the paper designs and the frog digi stamp which I coloured in Photoshop. I overlaid one of the papers over him as well to give him a textured spotty look. The digital ribbons and corners were from my digi stash and I made the sentiment myself. The font I used in it is called Howser which you can find here at kevinandamanda.com.

I hope you all will join us over at Digitall Sweet Challenges this week and join in the fun! Have a terrific weekend too. God bless!

Happy Crafting, Dorothy

1 comment:

  1. I agree, the colours are great in this kit and love what you created!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...