11 September 2014

New DESIGN TEAM Member Here!

I really enjoy being a Design Team member. I'm not very confident in my crafting so when I applied for my first DT position and got it, well I was chuffed. Welllll, I applied to another DT and I am again proud to say I was accepted!

I am one of the newest Design Team members at...

http://craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.co.uk/

Crafty Creations Challenges has a new challenge every other Wednesday. The current challenge is now on and you can check it out HERE. You could win your choice of 3 digi stamps from Stitchy Bear Designs!

I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone at Crafty Creations for choosing me and I will do my creative best!

Thanks for reading...Happy Crafting!
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...