21 September 2014

New Design Team Member!



Yep, I did it again! I am now a new member of a Design Team. I am one of the new dsigners for Bearly Mine Designs! I get to work with their absolutely gorgeous digital paper designs and I'm so excited. You can join us on the Bearly Mine Challenge Blog as well to see gorgeous inspiration projects and enter into challenges to win great products too! Keep an eye out tomorrow when I show off an inspirational crafty project using Bearly Mine papers.

I want to also thank everyone at Bearly Mine for choosing me to be a part of the team...they are such a talented group of carfters and designers, I hope I will do you all justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...