09 September 2014

Swap Received: Criss Cross Box & Cards

I received another swap and this time it's from Shirley! I'll be making mine to send to her this week but Shirley was fast so sent mine early. The swap for UK Ireland Craft Swaps was to make a criss cross box with a set of 6 cards inside. Here is how to make the criss cross box: Tutorial.

Here is what Shirley made for me plus a little gift as well:


Here's a look at the cards inside the box and the earrings she sent as a gift:


Aren't these wonderful! Thanks so much Shirley for the lovely swap. I do hope you enjoy what I send you as much as I love mine from you!

Happy Crafting!
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...