29 October 2014

#275 Buttons, Brads and Bows

Hi all...it's time for a new challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges! Join us every other week for a new challenge and this week's theme is Buttons, Brads and Bows. Use all of these on your crafty creations and join in the challenge! Our terrific sponsor this week is A Creative Need and you could win some awesome digital images from them! Here is my design team project using one of A Creative Needs gorgeous images:

My printer malfuntioned so I wasn't able to print off any digi stamps so I decided to go with a completely digital image! I opened Photoshop and created this cute little card front that could be printed off and placed on a card or craft project. I really liked how it all turned out, hope you do too.

SUPPLIES LIST
Snowglobe with Reindeer digital stamp - A Creative Need (links directly to image page)
Brat Pack Blog Train Santa's Workshop free digital scrap kit - MediEvil Creations

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card Dorothy! Love how you did this all digitally!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...