17 October 2014

DSC #110 - Your Hero

Happy Friday all! It's time for this week's challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges and our sponsor this week is Bugaboo Stamps! Our theme this week is "Your Hero" but this could have many takes on it such as a friend, parent,dog...lol, or just someone or some position you admire like fireman, military, nurse, etc. We would love for you to join us! Here is the card I made this week as an example:

Look...NO distress ink! LOL. I just used lots of layers for this simple card as I really wanted the image and sentiment to stand out. I love dogs and one day soon I'll introduce you to my two fuzzy puppykids Buster and Paris. When I saw this image I knew I had to use it! Of course this also is me at least 10 times a day...hugging my dogs....lol.

SUPPLIES USED:
GirlPuppyLove digi image - Bugaboo Stamps
Scalloped white card blank - Cards UK bought in The Range
All cardstock - American Crafts Tropical collection
Border Punch - Fiskars Punch called Bracket Border
Copic Ciao markers
Gems from stash

Have a Happy Crafty Day!
Dorothy

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a lovely sentiment!!!

    Thank you so much for leaving a lovely comment on my blog

    Hugs from

    Bridie@BGPayne Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...