01 October 2014

New Bearly Mine Challenge

It's a new month so that means it's time for a new challenge at Bearly Mine Challenges! Join us for this month's challenge with the theme halloween. I personally don't "do" halloween so I made a card with a basic theme...SPIDERS...lol.

Whatcha think? Not halloween but still a bit scary huh? Well if you live in the UK you will know we get some really big spiders here, I mean creepy, massively huge, long hairy legged suckers. Don't what it is about the UK that breeds big spiders...lol. Anyway, I used the Bearly Mine paper set called Halloween Fantasy. I used 4 different papers and I colourised 2 of them to match in Photoshop. I edged the papers with Distress Ink in Black Soot. I placed these on a black card base. I embellished with black Card Candi, Spellbinder diecuts and a big green glittered spider I got in a pack of 4 from a local 99p Store.

SUPPLY USED:
Bearly Mine papers - Halloween Fantasy
Black Cardstock - Papermill Direct
Spellbinders - Nestabilities Marvelous Squares S4-383
Craftword Card Candi-Metropolis
Green Glitter Spider - from a local 99p Store

2 comments:

  1. Dorothy - perfect rendition of a card utilizing Donna's wonderful papers - I love your card ... although that creepy green thing gives me the willies, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW Dorothy, what a great card you made! The spider is fantastic :-))
    Hugs, Andreja

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...