01 November 2014

#128 November - Christmas Card Challenge

Hey...it's the 1st of November already! It's time for a new challnge at Bearly Mine Challenges! I hope you will join us this month for our challenge theme "Christmas Cards." You know it's that time again where the closer it gets to Christmas the less time there is for crafting so get those cards done now and join us! Here is my simple Christmas card:

I know it's hard to tell but I coated the backing paper with fine silver glitter and I added chunkier silver glitter to the birds and snow. The letters are also glittery and are from a sticker sheet alphabet I got at Hobbycraft. All 3 papers are printed out from the Bearly Mine Designs Christmas Traditions 2 digital paper set. It sure is ashame you cannot see all the glitter...lol.

Thanks for looking and hope you will join in the challenge!

Happy Crafting!
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...