Wednesday, December 10, 2014

#278 Something to "Die" For Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at Crafty Creations Challenges! Our theme this fortnight is Something to "Die" For. To enter you will need to use some sort of die cuts on your project...who doesn't love dies?! Our lovely sponsor this week is Robyn's Fetish Stamps and you could winn some awesome digital images. I made a card for this DT project:


Just a simple winter time card as I just loved this digital stamp. I don't own a whole lot of dies yet but I did have one that looked kind of snowflake-like. I coloured the digi stamp with some plain coloured pencils as I wanted only a faint bit of colour. I toyed with leaving the stamp uncoloured but when it went together it really did need a little bit to tie it all in.

SUPPLIES USED:
In the Cold digi stamp - Robyn's Fetish Stamps
Backing paper - free gift from an old Papercreafter magazine, BoBunny paper set.
Snowflake dies - Spellbinders Ironwork Motifs Die
Pale blue twine - Papermania 3-Piece Capsule Collection Spots & Stripes Pastels Bakers Twine

Old Paper Distress Ink
White grosgrain ribbon bow - from stash
White scalled card base - from stash
Sentiment created by me

Hope you will join us for this challenge!

Happy Christmas Crafting!
Dorothy

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...