23 January 2015

DSC #124 Anything but a Card or Layout

Happy Friday ya'll! Hope you had a good week and are ready for a new challenge over at Digitally Sweet Challenges. Our terrific sponsor this week is Lacy Sunshine and you could win some awesome images from her. All ya gotta do is enter a project using digital and it can be anything but a card or layout. I made a bookmark:

I don't have lots of embellishments on it as I wanted it to lay flat in a book. Yes I still read REAL books too...lol. I first coloured in the Lacy Sunshine image using Vintage Photo Distress Ink with a waterbrush. I also printed out some other papers from Far Far Hill. It's all matted on this matt gold mirri boaRD I found in my stash.  I added jute twine on the top and some frayed burlap under the image. I finished off with some dark brown card candies and some fabric tape that says "with love."

SUPPLIES USED:
Maddie Haddie Steampink Secret Window digi stamp - Lacy Sunshine Stamps
New York Times and Damask digital papers - Far Far Hill
Jute twine and Burlap - Poundland (UK)
Distress Ink - Vintage Photo

Gold mirri board, card candy, fabric tape - from my stash


2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...