Thursday, March 19, 2015

DSC #132 - Anything but a Card or Layout

It's Friday! time for a new challenge at Digitally Sweet Challenges! Our lovely sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps and you could win some free digis. Just follow our theme of Anything but a Card or Layout and using some digitally images and you're good to go! This challenge runs to the end of the month so you have plenty of time to enter.

Here is an inspirational image created by me as part of the design team...I made a menu:


I know it's hard to read but it's basically what I ate yesterday...lol. As I might have mentioned, I follow a plant based diet also known as Vegan. So everything on my menu is yummy and oh so good not only for you but great for the animals too! I took the cute Bugaboo Stamps image called Frame It - Stella - todays menu, and coloured it with my Copic Ciao markers in red, oranges and yellows. I matted it an the menu I created on orange, white and red cardstock. I didn't add any doo dads to it because it didn't really need nay. The colours made it look great on its own...lol. Here is the menu if you can't read it:

BREAKFAST:
1/2 a Pink Grapefruit
Bowl of Oatmeal swirled with Vegan Raspberry Jam (no gelatin)
small glass of unsweetened almond milk

LUNCH:
Mixed Baby Leaf Salad with dairy free pesto dressing 
Smooth and creamy (no dairy) Gazpacho soup (raw - made in my blender)
Berry Blast Iced Tea

SNACK:
2 large Rice Cakes with Caramelised Onion Hummus
Sliced Cherry tomatoes and chopped Cilantro on top

DINNER:
Curried Lentil and Butternut Squash Stew (made myself)
Served on a bed or Coriander Rice
Side of Purple Broccoli Stems (steamed)
Water with Lime Wedge

3 comments:

  1. Love this, just what was said in our house when we were small. LOL. I LOVE your menu, sounds absolutely scrumptious, I'll be around when you do it again, give me a call!
    Love the colours you used too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. Cheers and Big Hug, Dorothy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...